- When’s the big day?
- Our wedding and reception will be Sunday, October 13, 2013. We’re SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!
- What kind of wedding are we talking about?
- We’re planning a rustic, family-oriented, mid-morning wedding followed by a delish brunch reception, at The Apple Tree Inn, a beautiful bed & breakfast in Lenox, Massachusetts.
- When should I get there?
- The wedding events will start for the day on Sunday morning at 9am (the coffee hour!), so please plan accordingly. If you’d like to make it a weekend, go for it!! Luke and Katie will arrive at the bed & breakfast on the afternoon of Friday, October 11, and will be departing after the reception on the 13th. We know it’s a hike for most of our guests, so get there when you can, and stay as long as you like. There are loads of fun things to do in the area, so whether you stay on-site and relax or go explore, you’ll have a great time during your stay in Lenox.
- Will there be dancing at the reception?
- We’re planning on some light background music only at the ceremony and reception. This eliminates the pressure of daytime dancing, and will give everyone a chance to sit, hang out, and enjoy the day.
- Open bar or cash bar?
- Brunch will include an open selection of delicious cocktails (Mimosas, Bloody Mary’s, Irish coffee, and Spiked Cider), plus coffee/tea/juice, so there should be something for everyone.
- What should I wear?
- That’s the million dollar question. Check out this slideshow for help!
Any other questions? Email the bride and groom at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you!!